Married Love - Online
During the year 2020-2021, FDE Montreal offers the Married Love course
in the greater Montreal area.
For couples of all ages
There is a need for a strong bond between the spouses in order to achieve better results in raising children. This course is designed for all married couples who want to strengthen their marriage and deepen their personal growth. Marriage is a life project to be undertaken with responsibility, freedom and love.
This course will help couples by providing them with the knowledge and tools to achieve greater marital happiness.
- Love Bond
- Marital Communication
- Work And Family
- Family Life
This course is offered in English and starts Saturday, October 17th, 2020
- Case 1 plenary: Saturday, October 17th, 2020
- Small group meeting for Case 2, prior to next plenary *
- Case 2 plenary: Saturday, November 21st, 2020
- Small group meeting for Case 3, prior to next plenary *
- Case 3 plenary: Saturday, January 9th, 2021
- Small group meeting for Case 4, prior to next plenary *
- Case 4 plenary: Saturday, February 13th, 2021
- Small group meeting for Case 5, prior to next plenary *
- Case 5 plenary: Saturday, March 27th, 2021
- Small group meeting for Case 6, prior to next plenary *
- Case 6 plenary: Saturday, May 8th, 2021
* Small group meetings are self-organized, at a place and date convenient for the group's participants. We suggest 1-2 weeks before the plenary sessions
8pm — 9:30pm
General sessions Online - Small groups optionally in person
175$ per couple.
Registration and payment
Register first and then proceed to payment below. If you prefer other means of payment, contact us after your registration. We will accomodate you.
- Register now
Initiate an Interac Transfer to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org