Family, Development and Education (FDE) is a non-profit affiliated to Family Development Canada and to the International Federation for Family Development, a NGO that is in General Consultative Status with the United Nations.
FDE offers the Family Enrichment courses from IFFD, that help couples improve their parental skills, and better their family life.
For more than four decades, tens of thousands of married couples around the world benefited from these courses.
FDE Montreal is responsible for bringing those courses to the greater Montreal area.
The current board members are:
- Bridget Bagshaw & Karl Santaguida
- Marie-Pierre Gagné & Philippe Charron
- Mélina Daher & Elie Bou-Assi
- Michelle Chartrand & Alexandre Bourget
- Sara de la Cerda & Jose Coronado
- Valérie Blouin & Frédérick Gaudreau
For any information, reach us at email@example.com.